It depends on how busy I am. Usually, I can book your full-day within a week or so.
It really depends. I’ve been told that compared to most copywriters, I’m fast. I try to get as much as I can done in the set time, without compromising on quality – I want to make sure you get as much value as possible. But to give you an example, in a full day, I might do:
- 30 minute briefing/discussion
- 1 hour background research
- 4 hours of writing (drafting 2 basic blogs, 2-3 basic web pages, or a medium-length sales page)
- 15 min check-in
- 2 hours of editing
- 15 min hand-over
If you’ve got a specific project/goal in mind, feel free to send me the details before you book. I can give you my best guess at what I can get done in a full day.
- My standard terms for full-day copywriting requires payment in full upfront, so that I can block the time out in my calendar.
- I offer a variety of payment methods, including PayPal, Stripe, credit card, and direct bank transfer.
- Please note that all pricing is in Australian dollars
Yes. I base my copywriting on your unique story and approach. I never copy and paste other people’s content. I encourage you to use a plagiarism checker if you are ever concerned.
I’m based in Brisbane, Australia. I work from my home office (it’s cosy!).
Once you’ve paid for and received your completed content, it is yours to do with as you wish.
With my copy-on-demand service, you get my time. That means I can offer you as many revisions as you like, as long as we’ve allocated time for it.
If you need more copy written or reviewed after our full day session is over, you’re always welcome to book another session so we can get it all wrapped up.
If you enjoy working with me and want to do it more regularly than just a day here and there, let’s have a chat. Then if/when I get an opening for a new ongoing client, you can be the first to know about it.